Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Great

I found this flash had many redeeming qualities. I loved the spot on parody of anime, and the english dubbing of them. With talent like Tomamoto and Egoraptor, I've found myself, along with friends of mine, quoting this flash many times throughout the day. (A personal favorite being "Kotomaru how could you) I hope that you two decide to continue this series. If not, just keep on keeping on.

(Mission Complete)

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Ah, Memories.

I remember finding this flash through a friend, years ago, and to this very day it still gives me a chuckle.

I decided to re-watch this after hearing of the new WiiWare title, Sandy Beach, and it's Crab Battle mode. I figured I should finally write this flash a proper review, after all this time.

The writing is fun, and it has to be, considering the phenomenon this flash started. The art style was great for it's time, and is still fun to look at now. Lastly, the voice acting really helped bring the flash to greatness. I almost feel that if it was someone else playing Snake, Crab Battle wouldn't be as easily recognizable as it is today.

In summation, thanks for the memories, sir.

(The Man)

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Congrats?

Another wonderful piece of work by our friend JohnnyUtah. I love animations like this, that tend to have a singular focus, while still being a bit random. The best part about this is, that it pretty much sums up the game as a whole. I'd recommend this to anyone that has either played a Gears game, or has seen another of your flashes.

(Cheers)

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Thank you for that.

I was truly and utterly moved by this work, I do believe you can change the world with games such as these. I am deeply disturbed by a poster below me, a certain "TomBrienYouSuck", for this person seems to find some form of gratification in insulting artists, such as yourself.

I leave you knowing that after playing this game, I am a changed man, and will forever have a brighter outlook on life.

(Enlightenment)

Adventures of Butt v0.1 Adventures of Butt v0.1

Utter Crap

Something has driven me to re-review choice flash that I reviewed many years prior on an old account of mine (SuperSayinSpike).

I still agree with the opinion I had of this flash back then. I have no clue how this mockery of a flash game made it to the front page of the games section way back in 02/03. Given, I know flash was harder, and I couldn't make anything better, but this flash was trash even by early 2000's standards. That's saying something.

(Had to say it)