Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Great

I found this flash had many redeeming qualities. I loved the spot on parody of anime, and the english dubbing of them. With talent like Tomamoto and Egoraptor, I've found myself, along with friends of mine, quoting this flash many times throughout the day. (A personal favorite being "Kotomaru how could you) I hope that you two decide to continue this series. If not, just keep on keeping on.

(Mission Complete)

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Ah, Memories.

I remember finding this flash through a friend, years ago, and to this very day it still gives me a chuckle.

I decided to re-watch this after hearing of the new WiiWare title, Sandy Beach, and it's Crab Battle mode. I figured I should finally write this flash a proper review, after all this time.

The writing is fun, and it has to be, considering the phenomenon this flash started. The art style was great for it's time, and is still fun to look at now. Lastly, the voice acting really helped bring the flash to greatness. I almost feel that if it was someone else playing Snake, Crab Battle wouldn't be as easily recognizable as it is today.

In summation, thanks for the memories, sir.

(The Man)

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Congrats?

Another wonderful piece of work by our friend JohnnyUtah. I love animations like this, that tend to have a singular focus, while still being a bit random. The best part about this is, that it pretty much sums up the game as a whole. I'd recommend this to anyone that has either played a Gears game, or has seen another of your flashes.

(Cheers)

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Short but sweet

This should really set the bar for all other video game flashes that don't involve sprites. Despite the few problems you mentioned in the description, this was an amazing piece of work. A flash masterpiece, I might say. I'm a bit glad it was as short as it is, for I fear if it was any longer, it has a danger of overstaying its welcome a bit. Hell, anyone that can make Shigeru Miyamoto look cool deserves this 5/5 and 10/10.

(I Love You)

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

My two cents

I really don't know why I never spared the time to write a review for this masterpiece. Having been a fan of your work, and of Krinkel's, I decided to check this flash out. Needless to say, it much surpassed my expectations. You really made the series your own with this style of animation, combined with a great piece of music. In summary, I loved this flash, keep up the good work.

-Spikan
(Your intelligent review salesman)

Metal Gear Awesome 2.5 Metal Gear Awesome 2.5

Intelligent review?

Honestly, I believe this movie is quite under-rated. Maybe I just share your sense of humor, or have been around long enough to get any joke presented. In summation, 10/10 win.

Muffin Hop Muffin Hop

Awesome

I love you.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

There is nothing I can say, but pure win.